Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Experiment 2: Amalgamation of Axonometric Sketches in Crysis War Environment . . .

I chose the further develop the parallel projection below which is the amalgamation between clients Maria Agnesi & Issac Newton:


I think it is correct to say that one certainly needs simple elements, such as the rectangular prisms we began with to create more complicated pieces of architecture. The above shape demonstrates the combined hypotheses (The creation of space using complicated elements can be formed with a combination of simpler materials and elements which are dependant on each other) since the audience is able to view the arrary of prisms that have been constructed to form this unique shape. Furthermore i have attempted to hatch careful patterns in the above sketch which represent various materials in order to prove that "complicated elements" are formed from a combination of materials. 

Below is my first attempt at importing my parallel projection into my custom crysis environment. I decided to place it in a narrow valley as seen below. I felt it was a unique region to have such a building unlike placing it on the side of a cliff overlooking the ocean etc. My model sits just beneath the surface of a narrow inlet of water, further complimenting its unique position. Here are two screenshots:

No comments:

Post a Comment