Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Experiment 2: Axonometric Sketch in Crysis War Environment

I chose to further develop my axonometric sketch based on my hypothesis from Maria Agnesi, "A myriad of materials create a more dynamic structure" which is featured below:



I then exported this using the playup extension  for sketchup to my Crysis Environment. I had some problems to begin with using playup. For some reason when it installed it did not copy some necessary DLL files however I was able to find these and finally got it working. I decided to place my structure of the edge of a cliff to highlight the three rectangular prisms that elongate themselves from the main building. I felt it created a more dynamic piece of architecture, extruding towards the ocean as seen below:


No comments:

Post a Comment